The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
Terms & Conditions
- Room Rates are based on double occupancy. Rates are in USD
- Availability is subject to change without prior notice
- Offer is subject to availability and confirmation from the resort reservation office
- The resort reserves the right to withdraw the package at any time.
- The offer is subject to STOP SALES
- This offer agreement supersedes & replaces previous offers.
- Additional last minute offers may apply on top of the packages below.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Round Trip Combined Resort Transfers
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Return - Combined by Speedboat (45mins)
- All Taxes and Service Charges Included
- Return Airport Transfers
- Guide Gratuity